New Hope vs. Lambertville Paddle Battle Dragon Boat Race
On Friday, June 3rd, two river towns will battle it out in the first annual New Hope vs. Lambertville Paddle Battle Dragon Boat Race!
It’s going to be a close race. Let’s take a look:
- Named one of America’s Best Towns to celebrate Halloween
- Named a #6 Small Town to Celebrate July 4th
- The subject of a spooky documentary – “America’s Most Haunted Town”
- Home to best ranked high school in Bucks County
- Ranked 3rd Healthiest County to Raise Kids in America
- Consistently named the healthiest county in NJ
- Named one of the most affordable places to get hitched
- Ranked #13 in July 4th celebrations
- Named one of America’s Quirkiest towns
- Named one of America’s prettiest towns
There’s no doubt this will be a fierce battle between these two amazing towns!
At approximately 5:30pm, the “twin” towns will come together to challenge for the coveted Dragon-Paddle Battle Trophy along with Delaware River town bragging rights.
The event is produced by Dragon Boat Adventures, LLC and Amplify Your Voice, LLC.