Frenchtown: A Foodie Destination
The floodgates have opened to foodies in Frenchtown as the riverside town continues to add a series hip eateries.
Frenchtown has long been a noteworthy stop for the bike enthusiasts taking the canal path on a cool summer day with bikes from Cycle Corner of Frenchtown, but the foodies are beginning to flock to the destination.
Here are a few delicious spots to stop on your next trip:
- Enjoy farm-to-table eats at Pulp Cafe + Juice Bar
- Head to a rivertown “beach bar” at Arties Bar and Grill
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at the Lovin’ Oven
- Grab food-to-go baskets at Picnic By The Canal’s
- Indulge in creative comfort food at Ginny’s American Cafe
- Delaware River Tubing, recipient of the the NJ Governor’s Tourism Award, has begun offering artisan eats (for the meat and gluten free crowds, too) with their trips down the river.