2016 Hunterdon County 4H & Agricultural Fair
The biggest fair of summer is back! The Hunterdon County 4H & Agricultural Fair is running August 24th trough August 28th at the South County Park at 207 Route 179 Lambertville, NJ.
The Hunterdon County 4-H & Agricultural Fair has been a Hunterdon County tradition since 2000, after the dissolution of the longstanding Flemington Fair in 1999, which dated all the way back to 1848.
The event is put on by a non-profit, all volunteer group comprised of farmers, 4-H leaders/alumni, and local individuals. Their mission is to celebrate our agrarian heritage by providing a county-wide Agricultural Fair for the residents of Hunterdon County and the surrounding area to promote agriculture, present educational exhibits, provide family entertainment, and offer competitive events for the agricultural community. The County Fairgrounds consist of approximately 42 acres is a cooperative partnership between the County of Hunterdon and the Fair Association.
There will be wristband access to rides available at the below times:
- Wednesday, August 24 5pm to 10pm $25.00
- Thursday, August 25, 12pm to 4pm $15.00
- Thursday, August 25, 5pm to 10pm $25.00
- Friday, August 26, 12pm to 4pm $15.00
- Friday, August 26, 5pm to 10 pm $25.00
- Saturday, August 27, 12pm to 4pm $15.00
- Saturday, August 27, 5pm to 10pm $25.00
- Sunday, August 28, 12pm to 5pm $25.00